View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:19 AM   #38
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Thanks, so far that was the only file that had a problem with fast forward.

Last year wasn't fantastic for many deals (I thought) and this year has not impressed me yet. I get the Black Friday emails and I haven't been too excited about anything. Though I am looking for a clip zip for around 25 dollars or less this year.
I'm looking for a cheap tablet that will play all Angry birds. It's for my nephew who I finally got to meet two weeks ago. They live in CA and flew to NC and we went down there. He's six years old now and has just finished a 5 year battle with Leukemia and after two bone marrow transplant is in remission. We never know what to buy for him but he would not stop playing that game on Hubby's phone. So now we know. Angry birds just came out with Star Wars edition. Which he will love. He loves Star Wars.

I keep hoping the $99 Google tablet rumor is true.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote