View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:46 AM   #35
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I want purple this time.

Quote:
It can't fast forward an audiobook or mp3 that is more than 300MB in one file. You will need to split the mp3 up.
Ah ha. I wondered if something was wrong with one of my files when I couldn't fast forward on a book a while back. It was the only file and I never even thought about the size of the file being a problem. Thanks Blossom. I will have to check the files size if that happens again.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote