View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #18
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
$1000 for the U1?!!. It seems a good device but I wouldn't pay that much.
Well for that price your are getting Both a Compact Powerful notebook as I believe its going to be running either a dual core or an i5 Processor as well as a touch enabled slate.

A notebook which has that processor and battery life while being that small is going to be at least $600-$700 and add in the slate, it does not look like a bad deal. Its only when you look at it as a netbook replacement that the price looks expensive.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote