View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #14659
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
Just Finished:

- 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King - not bad. The ending was kind of anticlimactic, but overall it was enjoyable. When I started reading it, a lot of people told me it was the scariest novel he ever wrote, but I didn't find anything about it scary in the least. Still fun to read, but no way is it scary.
Thanks for that. I haven't read it yet, but I like scary. If this one wasn't for you, could you list a couple that you would qualify as genuinely scary.

I'm always up for a scare - extra points for white knuckles on the Kindle.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote