View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #107
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I find this amusing because I am the shy girl in the corner with a book and here I was jabbing away. Me Miss Chatterbox.
Reminds me when I had my gall bladder out. I was in the recovery room and feeling like crap and this loud voice spoke from one of the other beds. "OH WOW I'M SOOOO HIGH! THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN POT! I FEEL AWESOME!" Anesthesia can do that, apparently (I wish it did for me!)

I'm glad you came through OK and hope that your test results are best possible...myllittle son has to have a procedure like this every year, it's stressful. Take some time to recover and read!
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote