Thread: Amazon Holland
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #60
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I hope not, but I'm afraid it will. Just in case I have only $0.43 on my gift card account left. I do hope that the Dutch Amazon will have a good selection of English books on offer and that they're going to use iDeal (Dutch online paying method). I think that if the latter won't be implemented and they will only accept credit cards they will miss out on a lot of customers since many in Holland haven't got a credit card.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote