Thread: eMonitor
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #52
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armegalo View Post
Fantastic - down to about 1 second updates now. I have eye strain from looking at my monitor, but suddenly, I can use my kindle to work ) how cool is that!

Thank you all

Last thing I need is a way to capture the mouse pointer at the same time...
any ideas anyone?
The mouse pointer is usually handled inside the video device driver, and not in the framebuffer. I have seen code to make the system calls needed at codeproject.com, as I recall. Try looking there (hopefully their site search engine works better than trying to search mobileread.

Some device drivers MAY put the mouse cursor in the framebuffer. Also, some video modes may do it too. Try changing your video accelleration settings (to the lowest settings). That might do it, but it will make other stuff run slower...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote