View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #3
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you wanted to, that would be great, but I predict you would have a problem with step 1.

22 years and 13 million words of archives? Literally dozens of different people posting, with no guarantee each one consistently used the same styles throughout? Even if I knew how to program, I doubt I'd have the nerve to try it. :P
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote