View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Question about the PW magnet cover

I've always liked my devices naked, but I'm sorely tempted by the magnet cover. The problem is, I don't want to hold it open like I would a book. I like to read with one hand. I've heard that you can fold the cover back, but I've also heard that folding the cover back causes the magnet to turn the PW on and off (or sleep, wake, sleep wake, etc.) while you're trying to read. Do any of you who own this cover have that problem? Thanks!
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote