View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxGirl View Post
Yipes! 24 hours, really? My poor laptops fan was going like crazy, and the block on the charger was actually hot to the touch, so I killed it, but i will try again if I can't find a better option.
Set your laptop on a (clean) metal Cake cooling rack. the metal wicks some heat away and lets lots of air in.
Set The power brick on the thin edge so the 2 Big sides are vertical. The do run hot to the touch. but you should be able to touch one that is not getting too hot (over 80C)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote