View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:55 AM   #1
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
New Poll: Which ebook reader on iOS?

Its 9 months since I posted the last poll, and in the last day or so, it seems Stanza is confirmed working on iOS6. So I'm wondering now what people have done in the last 9 months: still using what you were back then, or made a change.

As usual, not all options (though there are more this time) are included, but obviously I've left Stanza in, so add in your comments the reader you use if I have not mentioned it, or have chosen to leave it out.

I've removed ReadMe because it has not been updated in over a year (shame, it was shaping up well) and I have added a couple of new ones, or options I failed to mention last time.

Again, if you use something not mentioned, I'd love to see you post the iTunes link so we can all have a look. Also, because I forgot to make it multiple choice, just vote for your most used reader Thanks

Last edited by kyteflyer; 09-18-2012 at 02:01 AM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote