View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #7
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Noah98,

I considered the BP when the price was $199 and I do see it gets high marks in most categories versus the others. I do appreciate you replying back to the last inquiry though about the SGT since I own one.

The KF appears to be second in most categories in your comparisions of the latest devices you've purchased. The KF is the one I'm going to try first and see how I like it before perhaps trying some of the others.

Did you have any need for customer support with any of the aforementioned devices?

Thanks again!
No need for customer support, but Amazon has excellent support overall.
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote