View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #22
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I didn't get to vote. I've been browsing MR on a mobile while traveling in Europe, and posts with polls only display the discussion thread. I would have voted for Candida since it's been on my TBR list for a long while. Plays are not a format that I typically read, but I am willing to try something different. That's why I enjoy this book club! I know I have read A Doll's House but that was nearly 20 years ago so I don't remember it.

Ironically, I was reading the second book in the Flavia De Luce mysteries by Alan Bradley last week, and the book mentioned Grieg's Peer Gynt suite. This series is about a precocious, chemistry-obsessed 10 year-old set in a small village in 1950 post-WW2 England. It is packed full of literary references for book lovers. I definitely plan to seek out the music. My challenge will be finding time to read this month, and I will likely be traveling again when the discussion starts.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote