View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #6
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
My daughter's comfortable with reading letter-sized pages with 12-pt font on a 6" Kindle screen. I can if I use the landscape view; I get more annoyed with the page breaks than the font size.

That's small enough that you really should find someone with a device to check it out; the line between "a little small, but I can put up with it" and "too small to read for more than a minute or two" is very much a matter of personal preference.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote