View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 07:08 AM   #15
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaaB View Post
Thanks Every one.but my friend may go to Sweden so i will tell him to buy the kindle for me.
Sweden is NOT good country to buy an eReader of any kind in. Amazon does not have a Swedish site, so Kindles bought here (I'm in Sweden) have to be bought through Amazon's international sales site. Not only is shipping high, but be prepared to pay both VAT (25%) and customs fees (I'm guessing around 5-6%).

(Since Amazon does not have any Swedish Kindle books the Kindle is not marketed here at all.)
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote