Thread: PRS-650 What is the best format??
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I do love lrf and change all my books to it. This format circumvents the big gap in the font size. So when you have XS, S and M size the steps aren't as big as with epub. All other formatting that comes with the epub book is maintained when you change it into lrf.

As BBeB/lrf was Sonys first standard book format, I guess this is the reason for its better font size scale.

To have an easy way to try it out just download a book from the Patrica Clark Library in lrf format.

Congratulations! Enjoy your new reader!
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote