View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #7
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
A style sheet might help but I really think the bigger problem is the lack of really good page layout tools for ePub. Giants like MS Word and WordPerfect support PDF publishing but neither can create even a simple ePub file. Where are the automated, instinctive professional layout tools? Once these tools are available style sheets make sense.
I think there's a small difference between PDF and ePub, and its name is "years of deployment". ePub is a new format, with no definitive spefications, open in both senses (for everybody and with freedom in some aspects). I don't think a big company make a lot of effort through it at this moment.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote