View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #6
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I don't have a lot of experience with B&N but Amazon's Customer Service has been a big plus for me as well.
Daffy, one of the reasons I stopped buying from Amazon years ago was my experience with poor customer service. OTOH, up until the nook, B&N's customer service for me has been exceptional; now it is the pits. I guess it just depends on who you get, when you get them, and what the problem is.

Last edited by rhadin; 12-01-2009 at 01:34 PM.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote