View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 12:59 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Awesome article! This is something most of us already suspected, but having the hard numbers confirms it thanks!

I personally find myself shopping less and less with Fictionwise and BoB they seem to have given up being competitive. Again your study confirmed what I had been seeing FW prices have risen. Also what use to make FW so attractive was their 50%/75%/100% rebates which really translate to 25%/37%/50%. Now their best so far was 45%(21%) which is a base discount for Amazon and other eBook retailers.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote