View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Who would you most like to meet / spend the day with from history

We’ve had an assortment of silly and serious threads recently and I wondered if I could start a serious but for obvious reasons silly one.

The premise is;- if you could choose who you would like to meet and spend a day or up to a week with who would it be and more importantly your reasons why.

As a (non devout and Darwinist) Christian I could choose he /she or / it who made our world (or not) - but that is really boring. Or as a pubescent youth at the time they were famous, I could choose Brigitte Bardot or Marilyn Monroe - Too easy

My choice would be to spend a day with William Shakespeare. To discover what made him ‘tick’ in the time he was alive.

If this has been done before, I’ve not found the thread, so humour me.

Last edited by columbus; 05-23-2009 at 03:01 PM.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote