View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #220
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
Not yet Just lack of time, as usual... Super Derpy is also suffering from that... I hope I'll catch up with everything soon

I'm glad to see progress being made on Xephyr! I'd like to someday do nice, seamless integration with Debian and native desktops, like leaving IM on and accessible while reading, it might be useful for that
You can compile coolreader or fbreader to run on debian. Then, obliterate every sign of the kindle framework, add light dimmer and battery stats etc to mb-panel and start debian on boot.
aditya3098 is offline   Reply With Quote