View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 07:36 AM   #21
scheichxodox
Zealot
scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
What interests me more, will the flexible screens also have the improved contrast ratio of 10:1? The new Kindle DX has such a new screen but it still seems to be based on glass substrate. If they would combine the better readability with the better durability it would be worth the wait. I have read so many threads in this forum about broken screens that I decided to wait until an unbreakable screen appears on the market. And as far as I have read here even the new Sipix screen will not be based on plastic.

Greetz

Scheich Xodox
scheichxodox is offline   Reply With Quote