Thread: Meet-Up! Chicagoans? -ites? -ers?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #43
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hm. i think i vaguely remember those. i don't drink soda and my parents never bought any beverages in cans when i was a child, so the whole pull-tab phenomenon is mostly a tangential experience to me. plus which if they were replaced in the 70s, well... my memories of the 70s are few, rare and indistinct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Tabs that lever up and back to open the can, but stay attached. Pull tabs were a littering problem plus clever kids could hack phone networks and Cray supercomputers with them.
that is a joke, right ? or is there even more pull-tab lore that i don't know about ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote