View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #3
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
You left off durability (can you drop it or pack it without breaking the screen) and battery life (if less than 20+ hours it might as well be a full-function color tablet).

Touch interface and built-in lighting aren't debatable for me. A high-end reader must have them now. I would prefer to also have some page turn buttons along with touch but not a huge deal (for me).
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote