View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@theducks - are the Modified timestamps on those 766 books the same (you may need to tweak the date format to see a 'real' timestamp) and if so are they close to the time at which you upgraded to 0.97.

My Create dates are 'ok' but I don't make any use of create date.

I was using modify date as the secondary key in my Default View Manager configuration, and as the primary key in one of the other 2 View Manager configurations. I still am, but no longer for any useful purpose

BR

ps : I suspect many people don't-use/look-at/care-about Modified Date, from memory its not in the default Book List columns
Not even close to my update (Saturday)
Time stamp Hour (my default) 113 at 6AM, the rest at 7am (I rebooted because of snailishness). Clearly, something I did triggered this. Since I did not (intentionally) do any of the usual causes???

EDIT: first seems to be at 06:49 last seems to be 07:12 (timestamp on the OPF)

Last edited by theducks; 11-28-2012 at 09:32 PM. Reason: added spread
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote