View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #362
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
What a shame, but not a surprise really. Like I mentioned earlier, I really believe they all have issues. I'm convinced of it. No one has the elusive "good" PW.
Yep. Having looked at many customer images (including a lot that say "look, I have a perfect [pink and blue] screen!", I don't think good ones exist.

jswinden, sorry about your newest one. Let us know what happens. (I need a macro for this at this point, sigh.)

Unfortunately I have another unit for the SO shipping in...eight days now. He's way more optimistic than I am (by nature), and says he can live with the pink/blue, but I suspect he may not be as happy if they do actually fix this down the road and he's stuck with it.

Honestly, I wouldn't advise anyone to buy one right now, nor to bother trying for a another replacement. Either live with it for another week or two and see what happens, or just get your refund now and re-purchase later.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote