View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #361
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Thanks. I tried to look at some video reviews but all the ones I found are more interested in showing everything but the reading app. They quickly go through the reading app with very little detail. Oh well, I guess I'm left with no real options other than to continue using my Touch. The Fire was marginally okay in portrait but due to its weight I was more comfortable reading with it in landscape, but those overly elongated book pages are too much of a distraction. I sure wish Amazon would hire engineers that actually read on these devices, then we would get a lot more of the options we have been requesting.

The bezel is nicer on the HD. I am told easier to hold. I agree on finding a video review of the KF HD showing the reading part and it's features. I'm still trying to determine the personal documents cover issue that exists on the KFv1 is fixed on the new one or not. I've yet to even see a pic of that screen.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote