View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
fredlave
Connoisseur
fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Cloning a microSD card.

Did you try to remove and reinsert the balky micro SD card? This worked for me a couple of months ago. Also, we had a discussion in June about cloning a microSd card. Search for fredlave for the thread. Part of the conversation was:
"I d/led HDDGURU's HDD Raw Copy Tool (http://hddguru.com/software/HDD-Raw-Copy-Tool/) and it worked great. In fact, I'm running my NT off the cloned microSD card now. I did a direct card to card copy. The Raw Copy Tool is a bit rough around the edges but it works. Mujokin's advice to be cautious when using it is well founded. It does not list your disk drives as A:, B:, C:, etc. and it's easy to mistake the target drive for the source and erase your precious microSD card. What I did was to put my source card into an SD adapter and then write protect it with the little slider on the left edge of the adapter. This saved me on my first attempt to clone and my second attempt was successful."
fredlave is offline   Reply With Quote