View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 10:21 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Hi, I have been searching the Internet for some information on how to create a mobi ebook file from within Java. I don't see why this would be difficult but there doesn't seem to be any info out there about this. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.
I don't think you'll find any info on using java code for specifically creating mobi's. But if you're willing to do a little porting from other programming languages, there are open source projects that should have more than enough reference material to get the job done:

Calibre uses Python
Mobiperl uses Perl.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote