View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:40 PM   #8
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
taming - how easy is the Touch to use with only the left hand? I mostly hold my Wifi in my left hand only (although I'm right-handed) and can find a comfortable position to use the Dpad, despite most people's complaints about the dpad being on the righthand side.

I tried to Touch in a store and found it hard to use with just my left hand - but it is difficult to tell, because the security tag means that it is weighted a bit funny.
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote