View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 05:46 PM   #92
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Suggestion:

I'd love to be able to see to whom I've given Karma, and when.

Reason: I like to thank people for their help/support, and there have been times when the same people have helped me with different problems on different threads, or in a couple cases helped me multiple times on the same thread; but I can only thank them once. I'm then told to "spread the Karma around".

This would be fine if the hold didn't seem to last "forever". It also means that sometimes I forget exactly where the post is located that I wanted to "thank".

I understand limiting the karma, so that it is not abused, but I would at least like to be able to have a way to go back and track down those posts I wanted to thank in the first place.

I would also like to know how long that "Spread the karma around" hold, lasts. There was a week, when I was really only talking to 3 people. Should I have just randomly doled out karma so that I could get back around to them?

Please & Thank you.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote