View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #13
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
- slide out keyboard to make the kindle size smaller - love the physical keyboard and don't want a touchscreen keyboard
- unbreakable screen would be a bonus for those of us who are naturally clumsy or have children who might be rough with the Kindle
- be nice to view books by the covers but not essential
- collections within collections is something I'd find useful or to be able to just dump all my folder organised ebooks on my pc straight on the kindle and have the folders show up
- the ability to edit unprotected ebooks or your personal docs on the fly
- more 2 key shortcut combos
- prices to be shown at first glance when browsing the Amazon store and not having to click into a separate page
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote