View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 12:36 AM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
The last screen pic on the Mac version is wrong. It purports to show how to run kindlePID but the user actually typed kindleFIX .... and what resulted was the info on how to correctly call kindleFIX.
Doh! Thanks that was a goof. I was focusing so much on getting a nice screen shot I didn't even notice I ran the wrong command that time. Fixed!

BTW: I love your avatar... I can't stop looking at it. Got a full size hi-res of that?

Quote:
Unless you purposely didn't want to show your kindle's PID by showing the correct screen!
I just made up the s/n... so it and the resulting PID are bogus... although I guess there is a 1 in a few trillion chance that I guessed an actual one.

Quote:
Thanks -- good info. I hadn't even thought about putting the shebang info into the scripts. (Though I'm familiar with the term). I just type /usr/bin/pythonw scriptname.... So, good info here!
I'm glad someone got something out of it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote