View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 11:03 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomevegan View Post
Thanks lol but if I do get a Kindle I will not have it until Christmas (present from my parents... birthday and Christmas combined) I will probably ORDER it before then... but no amount of begging will mean I get to HAVE it before Dec 25th lol Oh how sad... didn't even know they existed a week ago, now I can't wait to have one!
It doesn't matter when you get your Kindle (if), you can convert the pdf anytime. If you go with another reader, you may be able to read it natively. If nothing else, as I said, you can still read it on your computer if you like.

I too, was very excited about the Kindle once I learned of it. I spent a week researching and comparing it to other readers before I ordered it. I ordered it on a Sunday and it arrived on a Wednesday and I was pins and needles the whole time. I still love it!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote