Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #97
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
What I love about Akimbo I should of mention earlier is you can add bookmarks just like a eReader. So I can bookmark several places in the Audio book so if I wanted to say (Don't laugh) bookmark all the places Ranger talks in a Stephanie Plum Novel I could. Multiple Bookmarks is awesome! I can also go back or forward 10 seconds or 1 minute. You can lock it too. It's well worth the small amount is costs.

You can go to a specific position if you know where you like to go. No need using the slider to find it. It's also has chapters if you are using a M4B book. For those who listen to just audiobooks it's perfect.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote