View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 03:30 AM   #4
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenDonkey View Post
Thanks for the answers mate, reclaiming that 1gb looks really risky way of doing it... but there is alternative - microsd! My PRS-505 operates times slower when SD card is inserted and battery dies several times faster. Is the same true for NST? I can opt for SD if they did it better than Sony. I'm most interested in battery life, as I hate dragging chargers around when I travel.
I have always used the sdcard so dont know if only using internal has better battery or not. I usually add books every 10-14 days and let it charge so cant even really tell how long the battery lasts after 1 charge.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote