View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #21952
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I'm just afraid the MRI results are going to put me on the road to surgery, and the thought of dealing with an immobilized dominant arm while living alone is not something I feel up to coping with right now. On the other hand, my PT says that if I do need surgery, much better to do it before I lose any more strength. Oh well, better to know what I'm dealing with anyway. Calling to schedule MRI for next week.
Ouch. My left shoulder started to freeze* in Summer 2011. The physiotherapy exercises didn't do a lot to help, but physical manipulation by an osteopath improved it considerably, and it's now almost back to it's pre-frozen state.

Of course, every shoulder is different, and no doubt some do require surgery. Best wishes for a successful treatment.

*That is, its movement became restricted: I was unable to put my arm behind my back, and movements that I could still manage became painful.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote