View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #8
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
most of us will be buying a new Kindle every year so, even if we charge every day, that would only be 365 charge cycles - well within the 100% capacity.
The problem is there is no guarantee that Amazon is going to continue making e-reader with an e-ink screen. People prefer a tablet computer with an LCD screen than a dedicated e-reader with an e-ink screen. Paperwhite might be their last e-ink device. That is bad news for me since I absolutely can't stand staring at an LCD screen for a long time without getting an eyestrain.

If Amazon no longer makes e-ink device, by the time my Paperwhite lost its battery capacity for good, I could no longer buy a new Paperwhite or other e-ink readers.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote