Thread: Bare Bones
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #6
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
I don't read so much pdf's, but I have the impression that the Onyx devices are very popular among pdf-readers. And in the threads in the onyx forum, I often read about them cropping the margins...

You won't be bound to a specific bookstore, however, you will only have the choice between a handfull of online stores to buy a Boox. (And for once, buying a Boox is easier for Europeans than it is for Americans.) Boox aren't really cheap however...
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote