View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #2
TulseLuper
Connoisseur
TulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with others

Device: kindle touch
From this other thread ;

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=185562&page=2

" Finally i got the screenshots!

For those with the same problem saving images on draw tool you can make a screenshot inside the tool by ;

Pressing home for 2 seconds and with [home] still pressed, click/tap on a free space [or the existing save button]of the toolīs toolbar on the screen for about 1 second, then with home still pressed after 1 sec of the tap, click/tap again on a free space of toolbar mateinning both pressed, THEN RELEASE THE HOME BUTTON but with the free space still clicked/tapped.

This should do the work without getting out of Draw Tool every time you press home - what , avoid you from taking the needed shot.

As usual the screenshots go to /mnt/us and you can check out with that worked , by launching xterm and typing "cd /mnt/us" , ands after "ls" what will list the files on /mnt/us and youll can check with you got a succesful screenshot before plug-in-plug-out the kindle to PC .

"clear" to clear screen
"exit" to get ou xterm

At this moment Icant see the screenshots directly from inside kindle because imgviewr just dont launch for me .

Best wishes! "

" screenshots automatically to /mnt/us/images
Please guys, thereīs some way to get the screenshots automatically sent to /mnt/us/images ?

I have just managed to get image viewer on laucher

- yes , itīs silly , but I couldnīt realize how to make an entry for it on laucher until now [ Witch I did by adding an entry by text editor on hidden features .json ] -

Can somebody help ? Sometimes things get really messy around here...

Thanks ! "

"Maybe someone could write this as a .sh for me ?

Itīs stupid but I canīt realize how to make it right.

"mv /mnt/us/*.gif /mnt/us/images/screenshot"

All I know is that the command works on xterm...

Thanks! "
TulseLuper is offline   Reply With Quote