View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 08:45 AM   #12
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpjrt View Post
Isn't that pretty standard? I purchased a Fuse brand usb ac power adapter that I use to charge up my Kobo ... and am hoping to use it for Hubby's Sony 650. Should the part of the cord that goes into the adapter is the "standard" size, should I worry too much about the mini end that fits into the reader?
The big difference is that 1500mA is 3 times the normal max for USB power; apparently it's part of the new cell phone charging standard.

So, basically, if your USB adapter was made before 2009, it may not provide enough power for the Sony to charge.
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote