View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 12:50 AM   #11
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian_el_nino View Post
When after all the hoopla that this screen is the same or better than a paperback book, it makes you think.
I find that statement completely astounding.

We've dealt with displays that are nowhere nearly as good as a paperback book for, literally, decades. All that time, a display that is as good as print has been a proverbial grail of the display industry. It finally arrives, only to bedismiss ed as though it were of no consequence whatsoever.

I'm utterly stunned by that, I don't even know how to respond to it.

I can honestly say that I'm glad your print to paper method works for you, and I do hope that it continues to work for you for as long as you need/want it to, but that's the extent of the comment I'm going to allow myself to make.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote