View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #145
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
Wow, this forum is dead! I expected some more reactions...
This means we now have PDF REFLOW guys! I should have a version that can be launched from the plugin interface in some hours...

i would like to install it.i want a file browser desperately on the kobo mini and of course i want pdf reflow.

any idea how do you install it?

just copy the zipped file into the root directory of the kobo mini?

or unzip first and put it in some other directory?

the directions need to be clarified as they are confusing and spread all over and confusing as a launcher needs to be installed too or am i wrong?

also must people don't know anything about linux commandline sh commands or lau.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote