View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #29
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i've also submitted the same list and included the following comment :
Quote:
This list is representative ; obviously, when I have listed one book by an author, it is understood that I would like to see ALL the books by that author made available as ebooks. Also, my format of choice is EPUB since I strongly support standardisation of ebook formats.

I thank you very much for your attention. Please feel free to contact me with any new developments regarding these requests at my.address@gmail.com.

Cordially,
i will of course let you know if i receive any response...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote