View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #318
David58117
Groupie
David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, K4NT (To Wife), Nook ST, NSTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Did they upgrade you to a 3G model? They have done that in some cases, including mine, so they could get the replacements shipped sooner.
no..

It looks like its the NSO version though.

If the light leak wasn't there I probably would of kept it. Aside from the light leak (a half inch white glow along the left side), the LEDs looked like one bulb was different..it shined more outward and reached into the letters, while the other bulbs were good and the cone of light ended before reaching them.

But that was only mildly noticeable, and only under certain conditions..

Hm, I wonder if there's a bad batch of the light defussion layer? Only speculation, don't know what I'm talking about regarding it.
David58117 is offline   Reply With Quote