View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #30
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
I like my iPod Touch. But it's a different beastie from an iPad--just the fact that it fits in a pocket and is going to be with me anyway makes it fall into a different class of objects from something like an iPad (or a Kindle--though I love mine) that I have to decide to take along and then go get a backpack or a messenger bag for. I can imagine having to choose between them, but that's like having to choose between a toaster and a microwave when you can't afford both. You're probably planning to get the second when you can afford it.

And as for people buying Apple's iPhone rather than its iPad, that's a "problem" most companies would *love* to have. A lot of the companies making Android tablets, for example.

Now, I think it's great that companies other than Apple make phones and music players and tablets and such. I want people to be keeping Apple working hard to produce better and better products to stay on top. Any company will just coast if there is no competition and I don't imagine Apple is any exception.

So if you like something else--go for it! Hell, tell me what you like about it; maybe there's something wonderful out there I haven't found yet.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote