View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:32 AM   #3
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A. View Post
Hi,

I am new to this forum and tried to get a confirmation on a supposed bug in the German forum, but as I did not get a response yet I try it here again.

The menu button of my brand new PB903 seems not to work at all. Whatever key I associate it with, nothing happens (and it should call the context menu by default). So I suspect that the button (the second on the upper switch on the right edge) might be broken. Can anyone confirm that this button is actually working properly?

I hope this is the right place to ask...

Thanks,

P.A.
every one of the buttons on my PB903 work, too (both with short and long presses, and double press for the power button).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote