View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Yeah. I am not a fan either. It took me forever to figure out to get to the account page since the links are no longer all listed. The little head icon was not an obvious choice to me, but I finally found the links.

At least the Penguin books are finally displaying on the eligible for coupon codes part. They were not doing so at first.
I can only think this is going to be a support nightmare for them, especially because there is no clear indication of file format. PDFs show up under the "ebook" media type. Hello! Why even bother with that when all they sell is ebooks. Oh well, we've know all along that they aren't much in the IT dept.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote