View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:05 PM   #64
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
While definitely a good rejoinder that graphic is slightly let down by the fact that it doesn't include the original Galaxy S which is the one closest to the iPhone in look, and the cause of most of the fuss.

Silly really, because including it wouldn't really have reduced the impact of the graphic.
Since I'm not the one who put together the graph, I don't know the reason for the choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I was agreeing with the Apple employee when he said, "Customers can get confused on whose product is whose."
Are this customers who can't remember that Apple products have an apple as a logo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
The argument is that if Samsung's product hadn't looked 'like' an iPhone, many people wouldn't have considered it, and would simply have bought the iPhone. Most people knew they were buying a Samsung product but thought it was 'like' an iPhone, only cheaper.
And if Samsung wasn't working on the design, where would Apple have gotten the idea from?
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote