View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 10:03 AM   #15
ichbindasauge
Connoisseur
ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 US, iPad, Samsung Win 8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMaker View Post
Ticallion, please educate me here; what is the advantage of going to www.ereaderiq instead of directly to Amazon? It seems so MANY of the websites offering "free" books simply list the identical (?) books available at Amazon. I'm a bit stumped here; thanks.
Ereaderiq shows the book chronologically, i.e. the books that became free today are on top. They also send out a regular email about new free books.

The last couple of days they added a lot of public domain books, which they didn't before, must be a problem with their site.
ichbindasauge is offline   Reply With Quote